Seasonal Instructors 2020
£18,000 (pro rata)
Our recruitment for full-time seasonal positions has begun.
If you’ve got what it takes to become a multi-activity outdoor instructor then apply here.
We are looking for bright, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of experienced instructors.
You must be flexible, hard working and prepared to work in the outdoors in all types of conditions.
Previous experience in the industry is not necessarily required (but helpful) as successful applicants will be led through a period of in-house training, followed by careful monitoring and assessment to ensure that they reach the required standard to lead activity sessions (where applicable).
Desirable NGBs/Qualifications include;
– SPA Award/RCI (Assessment)
– UKCC Level 1 Coach with 4 Star Sea Kayak Leader
– RLSS National Beach Lifeguard Qualification or similar Life Saving Award
– WWSR or equivalent White Water Award
– Coasteering/Gorge Walking Leader Validation Award
– Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC & D1 Driving Licence)
The position will require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all applicants must have an in-date first aid qualification before being considered for employment.
N.B. Morfa Bay Adventure does not offer any on-site rented staff accommodation.
Please send your covering letter and C.V. with previous employment, experiences & referees to Jonathan Owen by Friday 29th November 2019.
Contracts/employment begins Monday 2nd March 2020.
Morfa Bay Adventure